The next board meeting will be Monday, August 5, 5pm, at the LandTrust.
The proposed agenda includes:
- Ritchey Creek Commitee update
- American Canyon creek restoration project for students (5th graders) (Barry)
- Introduction / assignments of our Watershed Coordinator
- Update on the A2O program with the RCD
- Report on the City dock construction and usage policies
- Report on Bypass construction schedule
- Update on retreat schedule
Friends of the Napa River mourn Myrna Abramowicz, longtime Board Member and civic activist who contributed her energy to environmental, educational and political causes. She died May 11, 2013, in Napa at age 69.